Hotovely rejette la résolution “absurde” de l’UNESCO, et la qualifie d’“histoire fausse”
Netanyahu: ‘Absurd’ UNESCO vote heralds ‘change’ in world support
L’UNESCO adopte – encore – une résolution ignorant la relation entre judaïsme et Jérusalem
UNESCO disavows Israeli sovereignty in Jerusalem in 22-10 vote
US official raps ‘biased’ UNESCO vote on Jerusalem
Foreign Affairs Israel condemns UNESCO vote
Israel’s 50th anniversary As UNESCO rejects Israel’s sovereignty in J’lm, what future does the capital face?
Six Day War Israeli and Jewish officials slam UNESCO for passing ‘antisemitic’ resolution
Palestinians applaud UNESCO vote denying Israeli claims to Jerusalem
On Independence Day, UNESCO okays resolution denying Israeli claims to Jerusalem
UNESCO resolution passes calling to reject Israeli sovereignty over all Jerusalem
Israel scrambles to prevent EU-Arab consensus resolution at UNESCO
Israel may lose Europe in Jerusalem sovereignty battle at UNESCO
Israel blames Germany for EU support of UNESCO anti-Israel resolution
Analysis: German FM fishes for antisemitic vote in row with Israel
Netanyahu’s snub of the German FM was a pathetic political game – and it paid off
Netanyahu: German FM’s meeting with leftist NGOs was ‘insensitive’
Pourquoi Netanyahu a-t-il snobé le ministre allemand des Affaires étrangères ?
Why Netanyahu gave Germany’s FM the Silence treatment
Does Netanyahu’s new leftist litmus test waste diplomatic capital?
PM: ‘Insensitive’ of German FM to meet leftist NGOs near Holocaust Remembrance Day
Netanyahu’s war on NGOs puts Israel in bad company
Netanyahu critique le « manque de sensibilité » de Gabriel
Coup de froid entre Netanyahou et le ministre allemand des affaires…
After meeting German FM, B’Tselem calls on world to punish Israel
Netanyahou boycotte un ministre allemand souhaitant rencontrer des ONG critiques de la colonisation
Netanyahu: We won’t meet diplomats who meet with Breaking the Silence
Netanyahu’s war on whistleblowers damns the IDF and the occupation
Netanyahu Is Harming Israel. Unlike the prime minister, the rights groups he seeks to silence are fulfilling Zionism’s precepts heroically
Israel Germany Israeli NGOs after German FM meeting: We don’t take orders from Netanyahu
Will German president defy Netanyahu, meet Breaking the Silence?
What was Netanyahu’s real reason for snubbing German FM?
German FM in Hot Water over Equating Social Democrat, Jewish Holocaust Victims
Une commission américaine sur la liberté religieuse accusée d’être trop tendre avec Israël
UN Shakeup? Danon: US likely to support Israel’s seat on UN Security Council
Senators demand UN stop anti-Israel bias
All 100 US senators to UN: End ‘unacceptable’ anti-Israel bias
EU-Israel relations: Trojan horses, snakes, ladders and boycotts
« Why Isn’t MSM Reporting Richard Falk’s Hatred Of America, Israel and Jews May Be Behind His Israel-Apartheid Claims? »
« Yom HaShoah: Holocaust Remembrance Day 2017-The Hatred Is Mainstream Again »
Énumération des principaux ennemis d’Israël:
- Black Lives Matter: Hillary supports the Black Lives Matter moment (BLM). In its official demands document the Black Lives Matter moment supports the anti-Semitic BDS movement.
- Max Blumenthal, son of Hillary Clinton buddy Sid Blumenthal often makes “blood libel accusations against Israel. His latest book Goliath includes chapters comparing Israel to the Nazis, such as “The Concentration Camp,” or “The Night of Broken Glass,” and others which are just slanderous, like “How to Kill Goyim and Influence People,” all of them reminiscent of the anti-Semitic blood libels popular in medieval Europe. Max’s writings were emailed to Hillary by his father. She sent them around to the State Department to read.
- Center For American Progress (CAP) In lead up to the last election Politico published a piece about how CAP was fighting to change the Democratic Party to the Anti-Israel party. Stories by CAP bloggers had appeared in the vehemently anti-Israel fringe publication The Electronic Intifada. CAP bloggers have also accused American Jews of a dual loyalty, calling them “Israel-Firsters” The Simon Wiesenthal Center went beyond calling CAP anti-Israel, they called them anti-Semitic.
- Laurie Cumbo– A NY City Councilwoman Laurie Cumbo justified the black-on-Jew “knockout game” attacks in Brooklyn because, they were worried “they would be pushed out by their Jewish landlords or by Jewish families looking to purchase homes.” She made it clear that Jewish real-estate speculators are a prime enemy in her anti-gentrification outlook.
- Media Matters For America: Uses anti-Semitic rhetoric including the canard that American Jews have a dual loyalty (they use the term Israel-Firsters). They’ve also claimed “evil Zionist lobby” controls both the media and the U.S. foreign policy.
- The Democratic Party’s number two person is Keith Ellison; A supporter of Lewis Farrakhan and the Muslim Brotherhood with a track record of being both anti-Israel and Antisemitism,
- Al Sharpton: Led two anti-Semitic pogroms in NYC, Crown Heights and Freddy’s Fashion Mart. According to the sworn testimony of Efraim Lipkind, a former Hasidic resident of Crown Heights:“Then we had a famous man, Al Sharpton, who came down, and he said Tuesday night, kill the Jews, two times. I heard him, and he started to lead a charge across the street to Utica. —“ That was probably the nicest thing Sharpton has said about Jews. But the MSM treats him as someone who deserves respect.
- The Mainstream Media ignores antisemitism and treats the Holocaust as a political tool. Along with giving platforms to anti-Semites such as Al Sharpton or Pat Buchanan, the MSM quick to criticize to (justly) criticize Sean Spicer for his recent ignorant comments about the Holocaust which he apologized for profusely and many times. But the MSM was only using the Holocaust as a political weapon, ignoring that in September the Washington Post ran two different opinion pieces inappropriately comparing then-candidate Trump to Hitler, they also ignored innapropriate holocaust refreences by Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto, the Huffington Post, Comedian Louis C.K, and Rachel Maddow. Or when Democratic Senator Sherrod Brown compared Republican governors John Kasich, Scott Walker and Chris Christie to the Nazis. They were also silent when Rep. Jim Clyburn (D-SC) compared conservative bloggers (like me) to Hitler. The MSM recently celebrated the anti-Trump “Day Without Woman” march but ignored the fact that it was run by anti-Semites & anti-Israel advocates.
- Richard Falk former professor at Princeton, and former UN Special Rapporteur to the Palestinians, Falk believes “that the Holocaust is a massive fraud on the rest of us, with their lavish, self-financed Holocaust Museums all over America and the world. The Holocaust myth is instrumental to maintaining American support of Israel, which leads to worldwide terrorism.” Or that he claims, “Jewish people… have decided to bring down human civilization (like Sampson) ” More recently he published a paper for the UN falsely claiming that Israel practices apartheid. The report was rebuked by the UN Secretary General and U.S. Ambassador to the UN Niki .
And it’s just here in America. Antisemitism is state-sponsored in Europe:
- The European Union: the European Union’s recent decision to label Jewish goods from Judea, Samaria (the West Bank) and the Golan Heights is a perfect example of the anti-Semitic double standard. As explained by former Israel Ambassador the US Michael Oren, There are more than 200 territorial disputes in the world, but Europe does not label products as made in Chinese-occupied Tibet or Turkish-occupied Cyprus. The Palestinian Authority has twice — in 2000 and 2008 — rejected Israeli offers of statehood in Gaza, East Jerusalem, and almost all of the West Bank. Instead, Palestinian leaders have ordered or encouraged terrorist attacks that have killed more than 1,500 Israelis and maimed many thousands more.
- In January 2016, France and Italy marked International Holocaust Remembrance Day by hosting the President of Iran, a country that holds a cartoon competition featuring works trivializing or denying the Holocaust, and threatens to destroy the Jewish state.
- The number of antisemitic incidents in the UK rose by more than a third to record levels in 2016, according to data released by the Community Security Trust. Last September the NY Times reported that many British Jews believe the rising Antisemitism is connected to strident anti-Israel politics with which leader of the opposition Labour Party Jeremy Corbin sympathizes. A year into Mr. Corbyn’s tenure, there is no trust and precious little dialogue between the Labour leader and Britain’s Jews. The country’s chief rabbi, Ephraim Mirvis, has spoken of Labour’s “severe” problem of anti-Semitism” Corbin as worked closely with Holocaust deniers, praised anti-Semitic extremists and described Hamas and Hezbollah as his friends.
- 100 British Labour MPs have denounced their own party for failing to significantly discipline a prominent antisemitic member former mayor of London Ken Livingstone, who had falsely claimed that Adolf Hitler was a Zionist and that the Zionist movement collaborated with the Nazis. Livingstone had been a top ally of Labour’s radical leader Jeremy Corbyn, who appointed him to oversee a key defense policy review. In a decision that drew condemnation from Britain’s Jewish organizations and its chief rabbi, the party committee opted merely to suspend Livingstone from holding office for one year.
- The Norwegian Ministry of Finance has excluded Israeli companies, such as Africa Israel Investments and Danya Cebus, from its Global Pension Fund, a fund that invests the national wealth in foreign stocks and bonds, and which holds more than one percent of all global stocks. The Norwegian trade union EL & IT, which represents workers from the energy and telecommunications sectors, has boycotted the Histadrut, Israel’s national labor union.
- Recently the Swedish Parliament blasted a deal between Volvo, the country’s most important car maker, and the Israeli bus companies. Volvo provides, in fact, some buses which keep the Israelis alive in Judea and Samaria. Jewish schoolchildren in these areas have to use armored buses to avoid being shot and murdered by Palestinian terrorists. But according to the chairman of Sweden’s parliamentary committee on foreign affairs, Kenneth G. Forslund, their right to life, granted by Volvo’s buses, is “a violation of international law”. Swedish dockworkers sponsored a week-long boycott of Israeli ships and goods.
- Even though ISIS claimed responsibility, Sweden’s minister of Foreign Affairs, Margot Wallström blamed the November 13, 2015 massacres in Paris on Israel, claiming that “to counter the radicalization we have to go back to the situation in the Middle East where the Palestinians see that there is no future for them and must accept a desperate situation and resort to violence”.
Plus de détails:
Guillaume Weill-Raynal: «Affaire Unesco-Jérusalem»: mensonges et harcèlement (15 mai 2016)
Guillaume Weill-Raynal: Unesco : la « bataille » de Jérusalem (29 avril 2016)
Sur ce blog:
France et Angleterre: la gauche antijuive? En Angleterre, une purge des « éléments antijuifs » du parti Travailliste (Labour) est exigée par les organisations juives, dans le cadre d’une tentative de putsch contre le chef du Parti, Jeremy Corbyn. En France, le gouvernement socialiste est accusé par les extrémistes juifs de cautionner le « négationnisme » de l’Unesco; Guillaume Weill-Raynal démontre la malhonnêteté des accusateurs.