Hasbara désigne l’entreprise systématique de diffusion tout azimut de la propagande pro-israélienne.
(Mais Wikipedia nous rassure: il ne s’agit que d’explications et éclaircissements…)
From:The Israel Project [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 4:38 PM
Subject: Seeking Highly Motivated Pro-Israel Advocates in DC and Israel
TIP Employment Opportunities
The Israel Project (TIP) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization headquartered in Washington, D.C. that works to strengthen Israel’s image in the media through means of strategic communication. TIP also maintains an office in Jerusalem, Israel. (read the rest)
ZIONIST TROLLS WHO INFECT THE INTERNET
September 30, 2009
September 30, 2009
If you have ever visited a blog or on-line discussion group on the Middle East you have doubtless had the misfortune to run into them.
They are known by the language they use: depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “hasbarats,” zionist trolls who infect the Internet with hasbara, pro-Israel propaganda. Of course, mainstream media hasbarats have been around for decades, as have “hasbaratchiks,” fifth-columns in foreign governments who subvert national policies to serve Israel. The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Israel cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across a hasbarat, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect. That’s because hasbarats don’t care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane. All that matters for them is sabotaging criticism of Israel and support for Muslims. They’re like anti-intellectual stink bombs: designed to cause maximum discomfort but have little if any real power.
This deliberate proliferation of on-line hasbarats raises two points. The first concerns why anyone would spend hours a day to prostitute themselves for Israel. Money, of course. Ilan Shturman, deputy director of the Israeli foreign ministry’s hasbara department (!), told an Israeli business newspaper in July that US$150,000 had been allocated for the first stage of a campaign to seed the Internet with hasbarats:
“Our people will not say: ‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’ Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis. They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.”
The second point is why Israel felt it had to resort to intellectual fraud on an international scale. The Internet has shown that Israel is a failed oppressor state that commits crimes against humanity as a matter of policy. The last straw for many was “Operation Cast Lead,” an act of such unspeakable unapologetic sadism that allusions to Nazi Germany are entirely appropriate.
Every day, it seems, the mythic foundations of Israel’s legitimacy—the holocaust, Jewish victimhood, Jewish “people,” Israeli “democracy,” “evil” Muslims—are exposed for all to see.
|“Our people will not say: ‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry … They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.”Ilan Shturman, Israel’s deputy director of strategic lying|
In January, Amir Gissin, Israel’s consul-general in Toronto, sent out a hasbara recruitment letter, which read in part: “If you are frustrated or concerned with the portrayal of Israel in Canadian News and with biased [sic] depictions, your voice can be heard. Now, think that you’re not alone 10,000 voices like yours can respond every day: praise, protest, inform, correct on leading Canadian news websites, in real time, effectively.”
The weakness with this tactic, as you probably figured out, is that hasbarats will inevitably shout and whine themselves into irrelevance. Eventually, intelligent people will tune out the zionist boilerplate, the anti-Muslim smears, and the interminable drone about the holocaust. Already, the once-dreaded epithet “anti-Semite” has lost all significance, as if it ever had any, and the person who hurled it is more likely to be mocked than feared.
Two recent events demonstrate the growing desperation and ineptitude of Israel’s propaganda industry. Today, we look at an example of “positive hasbara.”
A major tactic of hasbarats is to project the illusion that Israel is a normal Western democracy, thereby taking focus away from Israel’s mistreatment of Palestinians. Also, countries that buy into the deceit will be unwilling to criticize Israel for fear of calling into question their role in covering up zionist war crimes.
This tactic was tried at the recent Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) as Tel Aviv was spotlighted in a City-to-City program with Toronto. The ostensible purpose was to use an apolitical, cultural event to obscure the tyranny that Tel Aviv represents, but more than 1,000 filmmakers and performers, weren’t fooled. They put their names to The Toronto Declaration: No Celebration of Occupation, an open letter to the TIFF that protested the co-optation of the festival by the Israeli propaganda machine.
The protest accomplished precisely what the hasbarats tried to prevent. “Rather than talking about Israel’s rich cinematic culture, the buzz this week in Toronto has centered on the one thing Israeli officials had sought to avoid: the conflict with the Palestinians,” reported the Jewish Telegraph Agency.
|The hasbara campaign to ‘re-brand’ Israel during the Toronto International Film Festival failed miserably. So much attention was paid to the protest that it overshadowed the political objectives of Israel’s propaganda machine.|
Another major defeat for Israel came courtesy of Chicago Sun-Times movie critic Roger Ebert. After offering a knee-jerk condemnation of the City-to-City protests, he reversed himself the next day:
“I wasn’t prepared with enough facts about the events leading up to the Festival’s decision to showcase Tel Aviv in the City-to-City section. I [initially] thought of it as an innocent goodwill gesture, but now realize it was part of a deliberate plan to ‘re-brand’ Israel in Toronto, as a pilot for a larger such program. The Festival should never have agreed to be used like this. It was naïve for the plan’s supporters to believe it would have the effect they hoped for.”
Speaking of naïve, how about Ron Huldai, mayor of Tel Aviv! Whether out of overconfidence or stupidity, he publicly admitted the underlying hasbara in an interview with the JTA: “While the City to City program was initiated by the festival, the Israeli ministry of foreign affairs was involved as part of its Brand Israel media and advertising campaign, which was launched last year.”
Quite obviously, Israel would have been better off if the hasbarats had not tried to manipulate the festival. Even the predictable pro-Israel counterprotest merely added to the protest’s notoriety and detracted from the cultural propaganda. Moreover the standard claim that the protest was an attack on Israel and artistic freedom was demonstrably false. If anything, the protest highlighted Israel’s active suppression of Palestinian culture. According to the authors of the Toronto Declaration:
“Many Palestinian artists and filmmakers, denied freedom of movement by Israel’s Occupation and pass system, are de facto boycotted, unable to communicate with their communities or travel freely. The double standard is mind-boggling and, slowly, these are the issues we are helping to put under a spotlight.”
Finally, it is important to note that the Declaration’s authors succeeded without any media help. They had no money to place ads, and no newspaper would publish their open letter. On the other hand, hasbarats had the full support (read: “obedience”) of Canada’s national media, and lost.
If a modest, unfunded, popular protest can effectively defeat an orchestrated propaganda campaign, what does that say about Israel’s ability to pose as a legitimate, democratic state? Even though hasbarats get their disinformation out with relative ease, it is not clear that is generally accepted.
Next: Zionists turn on one of their own
The Host and The Parasite— How Israel’s Fifth Column Consumed America is a detailed study of how Israel exploited the U.S. economy, government and military to destroy the American republic.
In North America,
send CAN$35 + $10 S&H; to
104–1015 Columbia St.
New Westminster B.C.,
Canada V3M 6V3
Order an e-book—CAN$18.95
12 règles infaillibles pour publier des nouvelles en provenance du proche orient dans les grands médias
1. Au Proche Orient, ce sont toujours les Arabes qui attaquent les premiers et c’est toujours Israël que se défend. Cette défense s’appelle « représailles ».
2. Ni les Arabes, ni les Palestiniens, ni les Libanais n’ont le droit de tuer des civils. On appelle cela du « terrorisme ».
3. Israël a le droit de tuer des civils. Cela s’appelle de la « légitime défense ».
4. Lorsque Israël tue des civils en masse, les puissances occidentales demandent qu’il le fasse avec plus de retenue. Cela s’appelle « réactions de la communauté internationale ».
5. Ni les Palestiniens ni les Libanais n’ont le droit de capturer des soldats israéliens à l’intérieur d’installations militaires équipées de sentinelles et de postes de combat. Il faut appeler cela « séquestration de personnes sans défense ».
6. Israël a le droit de séquestrer, à n’importe quelle heure et n’importe où, autant de Palestiniens et de Libanais qu’il lui plaira. Le chiffre actuel tourne autour de dix mille, parmi lesquels 300 sont des enfants et mille sont des femmes. Il n’est pas nécessaire de fournir la moindre preuve de culpabilité. Israël a le droit de garder en détention indéfiniment des prisonniers, même si ceux-ci sont des personnalités démocratiquement élues par les Palestiniens. On appelle cela « emprisonnement de terroristes ».
7. Quand on mentionne le mot « Hezbollah » , il est obligatoire d’ajouter dans la même phrase : « soutenu et financé par la Syrie et par l’Iran ».
8. Quand on mentionne « Israël », il est catégoriquement interdit d’ajouter : « soutenu et financé par les Etats-Unis ». Cela pourrait donner l’impression que le conflit est inégal et que l’existence d’Israël ne court aucun danger.
9. Dans les informations concernant Israël, il faut toujours éviter qu’apparaissent les locutions suivantes : « Territoires occupés », « Résolutions de l’ONU », « Violations des Droits de l’Homme » et « Convention de Genève ».
10. Les Palestiniens, comme les Libanais, sont toujours des « lâches » qui se cachent au milieu d’une population civile qui ne les aime pas. S’ils dorment chez eux, avec leur famille, cela porte un nom : « lâcheté ». Israël a le droit d’anéantir, avec des bombes et des missiles, les quartiers où ils dorment. Cela s’appelle : « des frappes chirurgicales de haute précision ».
11. Les Israéliens parlent mieux l’anglais, le français, l’espagnol ou le portugais que les Arabes. C’est pourquoi ils méritent d’être interviewés plus souvent et, donc, d’avoir plus souvent que les Arabes l’occasion d’expliquer, au grand public, les règles ci-dessus pour la rédaction des nouvelles (règles 1 à 10). On appelle cela « la neutralité journalistique ».
12. Toutes les personnes qui ne sont pas d’accord avec les susdites Règles sont, et il faut que cela se sache, des « terroristes antisémites hautement dangereux »
Traduction en espagnol pour Sin Permiso de Leonor Març
Traduit de l’espagnol par Manuel Colinas
The 12 rules of Mideast Journalistic Cover
When faced with undeniable proof of the diabolical nature of Israel, zionism and Talmudic Jewlry follow these tactics:
1. Deny, deny, deny and keep denying to see if you can wear down the offending goyim.
2. Always have backup shills to support you and hope the goyim go into herd mentality. In the rare instance you do not have backup then make sure you have many nic-switches to back yourself up.
3. Remember the facts are on the goyim’s side so never get involved too deeply in arguing the main points of the thread. Try to stick to the prepared talking points we provide for you. A lie repeated many times over and over no matter how silly will become mainstream.
4. Try your best to divert, deflect and focus attention on other things. Engage in pointless attacks, forgeries from selective postings from zionist blogs and links to mainstream zionst owned news articles. Question all links that do not come from zionist sources. Ask many question about other matters…flood the thread with pointless, off topic questions that will keep the goy busy for days trying to answer them and keep them off the main topic of discussion.
5, Use many graphics….cartoons for the purpose of humiliation, demonization and ‘evidence’ to support the tenets of zionism and to keep you from having to prove your arguments.
6. If you cannot sway the masses into supporting you then ignore all the good aguments from the goyim and only answer the few points you can identify in the grey area,
7. If all else fails then try to bait your enemy into losing his cool and cussing you out. You may have to get the ball rolling by throwing out a few disgusting demented, perverted insults yourself but always justify them because of the pain you and your fellow Jews went through in the Holocaust and the goy arguing with you are anti-semite rascists.
8. If this last tactics does not work then its time to abandon the thread and bump other threads above this one with your nic-switches until the thread is buried and out of the mind and sight of the goyim.
9. Keep in mind that while you are doing steps 1-8 you need to also be complaining to the owners of the forum to see if you can pressure them into deleting the offending hateful thread. You will be surpised how many goyim have been brainwashed successfully into fealing white guilt and will do exactly as you request and many time the moron will even ban the person giving you difficulty. .
Note: These guildelines are good working models for the zionist shill Megaphonies but there are always some goyim who are well versed into what we do, so just remember that it is best to avoid these few because no matter how well we mask ourselves the smart sub-human filthy goy will always see the true mind behind the keyboard. It is imposible to hide from these people the reactionary psychopathic venom and rabid hate of our beloved zionism.
Thought-police is here
Rona Kuperboim slams Foreign Ministry’s plan to hire pro-Israel talkbackers
The Foreign Ministry unveiled a new plan this week: Paying talkbackers to post pro-Israel responses on websites worldwide. A total of NIS 600,000 (roughly $150,000) will be earmarked to the establishment of an “Internet warfare” squad.
The Foreign Ministry intends to hire young people who speak at least one language and who study communication, political science, or law – or alternately, Israelis with military experience gained at units dealing with information analysis.