UPDATES: Read here on Ziofascism.net
THE FRAME-UP OF EDGAR STEELE
Outrageous attempt to railroad truth-teller whom the liars don’t like
On June 11, 2010, Idaho lawyer Edgar J. Steele was arrested on murder-for-hire charges. According to prosecutors, Mr. Steele hired his handyman Larry Fairfax to kill his wife Cyndi and his mother-in-law. Steele is an intelligent, educated man; Fairfax is a bankrupt failed logger who turned out to be a federal drug informant. The alleged plot is so preposterous that it would be laughed out of court if all the contradictions were presented. Prosecutors will likely cherry-pick the various pieces of ‘evidence’, with some claims being conveniently « forgotten » as they attempt to cover up the many mistakes resulting from Steele’s enemies’ failure to corroborate their stories.
The hypothetical killings were supposed to look like an « accident« , a « car crash« , so that Steele could receive an auto insurance payment of at least $100,000 with which to pay the hitman. But the plot involved two pipe bombs, targeting Steele’s car as well as his wife’s. The conspirators were to carry out a double murder by blowing up the wife’s car, hoping that a bombed car would look like an « accident« . Then they would try to make it look like a murder by staging a failed murder attempt, blowing up Steele’s car – or leaving a bomb to be discovered – to give the impression that he was also targeted for murder and therefore didn’t « accidentally » murder his wife and mother-in-law! The conspiracy to arrange the deal allegedly took place on June 9 and 10, 2010, yet the federal informant fitted a live 12-inch pipe bomb to the first car as early as May 30. Hence, the prosecution’s main witness would need to be capable of time travel, or, at the very least, to have « psychic » powers that enabled him to see into the future.
Alternatively, there would necessarily exist a bizarre contradiction. The defendant would need to be stupid enough to arrange a pipe bomb plot in May, then forget all about that and negotiate a second « make it look like an accident » hit in June, pay the same hitman his travel expenses, and repeatedly say he had « no second thoughts » as if there had never been a previous attempt to kill his wife and mother-in-law. Yet at the same time the defendant is demonstrably smart enough to understand how his opponents had tried to smear him and turn his wife against him by leaving out a teddy bear that was a present for one of his female legal clients, how they had engineered an audio file by digitally splicing together his spoken words and covering up the editing by raising the noise floor and re-recording via a microphone and speakers, and how prosecutors hoped to authenticate this ‘evidence’ against him by tricking his wife into saying that it was him speaking. The prosecution might surmise that Steele’s ruptured ascending aortic aneurysm of November 2009 caused him to develop into a split personality: one being just like the original Edgar Steele with a first-class legal mind, and the other being that of a complete lunatic. Occam’s Razor dictates that the real Steele is likely to be the real Steele, and the « loony Steele » is a fictitious construct of his enemies.
Steele describes himself as « exceedingly politically incorrect« , and has spoken the truth about many lies and deceptions promoted by the powers that be. He selflessly chose to risk his life and liberty by representing « hopeless » politically incorrect clients whom the government and the powerful hoped to see railroaded into prison. Even though he was keenly aware that such actions would bring him into their sights and could result in him taking the place of the very people he represented, he knew that someone had to do the job. He loved his wife and family, and, as a lawyer, had accumulated plenty of money such as stashes of silver – until it was seized by the Feds. And he was a smart investor. Between summer 2005 and April 2006, for example, he made $150,000 profit by refinancing his house mortgage and investing $100,000 in gold, silver and palladium stocks. He would not have killed his beloved wife, deprived his children of their mother, and risked the likely prospect of the remainder of his life in jail for double first-degree murder, merely for the remote possibility of the auto accident insurance paying out for an « accidentally » blown up car and potentially leaving him with a small surplus after the hitman had received his $100,000 cut. Thus, Edgar Steele had absolutely zero motive to kill his wife and mother-in-law, but his enemies had very strong motives to attempt to destroy him.
Within a week or two of Steele’s arrest, it was increasingly evident that the attempts to concoct charges against him had been botched. When his wife listened to the tapes that allegedly ‘prove’ he conspired to kill her, she noticed that there was no inflection in his voice and the background noise changed when he was supposedly talking about a « murder-for-hire » plot. More Keystone Kops than Mission Impossible. The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) admitted to doctoring audio footage from radio exchanges with the Gaza Freedom Flotilla. Israel, a frequent target of Steele’s criticism, broadcast the edited Freedom Flotilla communications on June 4, 2010, a mere five to six days prior to the FBI’s monitoring of transmissions purportedly originating from Edgar Steele and the federal informant. And in July 2010, audio experts said that tapes of an alleged « racist rant » by Mel Gibson had been tampered with. The tapes « had been edited to possibly remove words or piece together phrases ». Forensic audio expert Arlo West said he had found « gaps, transients and fades« . The voices were on separate tracks, allowing the editors to mix the voices. On one segment there was a 60 Hz hum when Gibson was speaking, which faded down as if someone was mixing tracks and adjusting the volume, before Oksana Grigorieva’s voice came in. Although Gibson had previously spoken some truth about Jews being responsible for wars, his belligerent, drunken behavior proved very useful to Israel in helping to dismiss any criticism of Zionism as « anti-Semitic« . Israel had the motive and the means to doctor and propagate the Gibson tapes.
A former case officer (katsa) in Israel’s notorious Mossad secret service revealed how the Mossad’s LAP (Lohamah Psichlogit) Department, responsible for disinformation and psychological warfare, planted a « Trojan » transmitter on the top floor of a five-story building in Tripoli. An IDF navy ship out at sea transmitted misleading pre-recorded audio that could only be picked up by the Trojan relay. The Trojan then broadcast those messages to be intercepted by American and British listening stations, whose operators would imagine they had picked up « genuine » transmissions originating from the Libyans, and showing Libya to be a sponsor of terrorism. And naturally, this « intelligence » was corroborated by information provided by the Mossad. Thus, Reagan was tricked into bombing Libya in April 1986.
At a July 28 hearing where Steele pleaded not guilty to four new charges, his wife Cyndi joined his supporters in court. Visitors to the hearing and Steele family members convened afterwards at a nearby private residence, and Mrs. Steele said how much she appreciated all of the financial (and moral) support. Thus, the « plot » has so little credibility that the « victim » wants to exonerate the prime « conspirator ».
The following timeline includes real and alleged events. A concise version has been added, so that the collection of contradictions in the official story becomes very evident.
The Preponderance of Evidence in Favor of Edgar Steele
- Steele is of previous good character – thoroughly honest and totally non-violent
- Steele loves his wife and children – collectively his « rock », says his wife is « still a babe » with a « heart of gold », they « all love each other – a lot », etc
- Steele had plenty of money, stashes of silver, etc – until it was seized by the Feds
- Steele had absolutely no motive to murder someone he loved – his wife of 25 years – for insurance money
- Steele had absolutely no motive to murder his mother-in-law
- An intelligent man such as Steele would not have masterminded a plot in which car bombs were supposed to look like an « accident »
- An intelligent man such as Steele would not have expected to collect auto accident insurance in a murder involving two pipe bombs
- An intelligent man such as Steele would not have forgotten having plotted to bomb a car, and launched a new plot two weeks later to run a car off the road and make it look like an « accident », repeatedly saying he had « no second thoughts » about the second conspiracy
- An intelligent man such as Steele – IF plotting a murder – would be well aware that he might be bugged, especially as an opponent of the government, of Zionist interests, etc, and would have more sense than to hire his handyman as a hitman thereby raising the probability of being caught
- A man who was critically ill, unconscious and then in intensive care for a total of over 3 weeks, who eventually recovers and concludes « life is funny » but « death isn’t », will be happy to be alive, and would not suddenly launch a hare-brained plot involving a hitman to murder his wife and mother-in-law
- The split personality « two Steeles » scenario is ruled out by Occam’s Razor and ample evidence to the contrary
- The « nutty Steele » scenario is ruled out by Occam’s Razor and ample evidence to the contrary
- Fairfax does not have powers of « time travel » or « ESP » – which in any case would be inconsistent with his bankruptcy and $638,898 debts
- An « honest », well-meaning federal informant – assuming such a creature exists – would not build a pipe bomb with gunpowder, fit it to a car, and use a piece of tape on the fuse in the hope that it would prevent it from going off
- A federal informant who was « afraid of Edgar Steele » would not undertake a risky activity such as building a live 12-inch pipe bomb with gunpowder
- Steele, as an « exceedingly politically incorrect » anti-Zionist truth teller and lawyer who represents politically incorrect clients, and who is on the hit-list of the ADL and the SPLC, has very powerful enemies who have very strong motives to see him destroyed
- Steele has very powerful enemies with a strong financial interest in discrediting the anti-Zionist / anti-war / pro-liberty / revisionist / truth / patriot « movement » by, for example, giving others the impression that psychopathic monsters are over-represented within the movement
- Steele’s enemies have an interest in sending out the message to their opponents such as truth tellers and patriots that they can « do anything to anyone at anytime »
- Government agencies had the means to fabricate ‘evidence’ against their enemy Edgar Steele: plenty of manpower, and a budget that could extend to cutting edge audio editing or voice morphing software
- Steele’s wife Cyndi noticed that there was no inflection in his voice and the background noise changed, when he was supposed to be talking about a « murder-for-hire » plot
- Government agencies had the opportunity to fabricate ‘evidence’ against Steele, since a bankrupt federal informant, as Steele’s handyman, had access to the Steele household for months on end
- Government agencies had a strong motive for bringing the mother-in-law into the alleged « murder-for-hire » plot – to make the alleged crime interstate so that the FBI could be involved
- Given that Fairfax was bankrupt and would eagerly inform on his peers for cash, wealthy agencies of a foreign government would have found it relatively easy to recruit him, and would have jumped at the chance of discrediting one of their enemies whom Fairfax had taken into his confidence
- Steele’s enemies had the motive, the means and the opportunity to set him up on bogus murder / explosives charges
- Steele’s enemy the Mossad and related Israeli agencies such as the IDF have a history of deception, disinformation and propaganda: the Mossad’s « Trojan » transmitter relayed fabricated audio footage to trick the US into bombing Libya, and the IDF broadcast doctored audio footage of the Gaza Freedom Flotilla a mere seven days prior to Steele’s arrest
- Theodor Herzl recognized that « anti-Semitism » could be harnessed to further Zionist political aims when he said « The anti-Semites shall be our best friends », which explains why Israel’s agencies would have had an interest in doctoring the Mel Gibson tapes
- Federal agents were caught red-handed attempting to drive a wedge between Steele and his wife by leaving out a teddy bear present, after they incorrectly assumed that « Ukrainian girlfriends » was a reference to girlfriends or a girlfriend of Steele’s, as opposed to legal clients of his
- The « murder-for-hire » conspiracy theory is so off-the-wall that even the alleged « victim » does not believe it and wants to exculpate the prime « suspect »
- The sheer improbability that a « suspicious » white powder would just happen to be mailed to the very court where Steele was due to appear on June 14, hours before the hearing, prompting an evacuation and postponement of Steele’s hearing
- The sheer improbability that a pipe bomb should be found on June 15, hours before Steele’s rescheduled hearing, enabling the prosecution to press for denial of bail by citing developments « within the last few hours » as indicating that Edgar Steele was « a substantial risk to the public«
- The improbability that the white powder mailings were postmarked from Spokane where government agencies such as the FBI and the ATF have offices, and that they were also mailed to addresses well known to the authorities, such as the FBI office in Salt Lake City that is dealing with the Steele case
- The sheer improbability that someone who was such a major enemy of the SPLC as to be on their hit list of « 40 to watch« , and who was under surveillance for months by a federal informant, should not only just happen to plot a « murder-for-hire » deal, but one that was interstate to boot, thereby enabling the Feds to get involved
Summary by Poseidon:
A letter from a « former U.S. military psy-op agent » went to retired Phoenix police officer Jack McLamb, who publishes a monthly newsletter for the military and police about the New World Order. The agent, who calls himself « Sinbad » since he cannot reveal his identity, subscribes to McLamb’s newsletter, and sent him a letter with permission to reprint but requesting that the original was burnt.
In his letter, « Sinbad » wrote, « One successful use of our talents is in creating realistic but false videos, DVDs or audio recordings of individuals to be used as ‘evidence’ of a crime ». He pointed out that since the average American has a strong personal moral code, they simply cannot believe that their leaders have no integrity and no honor and would stoop to such deceit as to lie and fake evidence. « Using new computer technology and taking a video and a voice print of you, Officer McLamb, in just a couple of hours, we agents could have you on TV dancing on top of a pile of dead Catholic nuns and shouting that you had just purchased 100 weapons of mass destruction from the Boy Scouts of America », said the agent.
Pat Shannon recently learned that when Mrs. Cyndi Steele heard the tapes that were played to her husband whilst he was in jail, she was told there were more tapes. About a week later she called the FBI asking if she could listen to the other tapes, and was told « those tapes aren’t ready yet ». If the tapes were supposedly recorded in May or early June, how could they be « not ready » after Mr. Steele had already been in jail for at least two or three weeks?
Another agent, on seeing news about the Steele case, wrote, « Steele is toast. He has been set up big time. With no personal knowledge of the case or participation in it in any way, I can tell you that I know a government frame when I see one, and this one is classic. I would bet my house on it. They wanted him, and they got him. » The agent, a former long-time CIA operative, added, « His problem will be obtaining the original tapes, and if he can’t get an expert to debunk those (because the tainted manipulation becomes ‘original’ on the copy), then he will not get his head out of the noose. And this is why his wife was told what she was told. You can bet by trial time that the real originals will be nowhere to be found, and an FBI lying expert will be testifying to the authenticity of the phonies. »